What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is a convenient way to pay using your Cumberland debit card. It's a simple, secure way to make payments with your mobile device.
Which devices does Apple Pay work with?
- iPhone: Apple Pay works with iPhone 6 and later in stores, apps and on websites in Safari
- Apple Watch: in stores and apps (requires iPhone 6 or later)
- iPad: iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation), iPad Air 2, and iPad mini 3 and later in apps and websites in Safari
- Mac: Mac (2012 or later) in Safari with an Apple Pay–enabled iPhone or Apple Watch
How do I add my Cumberland debit card to Apple Pay?
- On iPhone, open the Wallet app and tap the '+' sign
- For Apple Watch, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select 'Wallet & Apple Pay,' then tap 'Add Credit or Debit Card'
- On iPad, go to Settings, open 'Wallet & Apple Pay,' and select 'Add Credit or Debit Card'
- On MacBook Pro with Touch ID, go to System Preferences, select 'Wallet & Apple Pay,' then select 'Add Card'
Read more about Apple Pay