By entering this free promotion you agree to the following terms and conditions. Failure to meet these, may result in your entry becoming void.
- This promotion is offered by Cumberland Building Society, having its principal place of business at Cumberland House, Cooper Way, Parkhouse, Carlisle, CA3 0JF (“The Cumberland”). The Cumberland may withdraw or amend this promotion at any time without notice.
- The promotion will run from Wednesday 24 May 2017 until 5.15pm Thursday 29 June 2017.
- You will automatically be entered into the free promotion if you visit The Cumberland’s Facebook page www.facebook.com/CumberlandBuildingSociety/ on or before 5.15pm, Thursday 29 June 2017 and post a comment about what makes you smile about Cumbria. Comments made after this time will not be counted.
- Only one entry per person. You must be aged 18 years or over to enter. No purchase necessary.
- The winner will be selected anonymously by a panel of judges from The Cumberland based on the comment that makes them smile the most on Friday 30 June 2017. The winner will be notified via Facebook on or before Friday, 7 July 2017. The winner must respond to The Cumberland by 5.15pm on 7 July 2017 and be willing to appear in promotional publicity for The Cumberland, which may include the publication of their name and photographs in any media; otherwise The Cumberland will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. The name of the winner will be available from The Cumberland at the address above from 8 July 2017. The decision of The Cumberland is final and binding.
- The prize is: 2 x weekend adult tickets to Solfest, www.solfest.org.uk including full weekend camping (Friday 25 – Sunday 27 August). The prize excludes travel, tent, food, travel insurance and all other charges and items not otherwise described above. The prize can only be used for Solfest, 25 – 27 August 2017. The tickets may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by the festival and its promoter.
- Employees of The Cumberland and any of its subsidiaries and their relatives are excluded from entering this promotion.
- No cash alternatives are available. The Cumberland accepts no liability for lost, stolen, damaged, defaced or unused tickets.
- This prize is non-transferable. Re-selling the tickets is strictly prohibited.
- The Cumberland accepts no responsibility in relation to the festival or its promoter, including for cancellation or delay or for loss of property, injuries or accidents occurring at the festival.
- The promotion and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes) arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions and the promotion.
IMPORTANT – PERSONAL DATA
By entering the promotion the participant accepts that all contact information and other personal data provided by the participant will be saved and stored by The Cumberland for such time as is reasonably necessary to administer the promotion.